I have a black board in my office – currently I have a list of everything I have to do before I go on leave and the amount of days left before I go on leave. Every day I work like a dog and every day the list gets longer and the days less. I’m actually just ignoring the list now and doing what I can!!
So a Quick update on all my bandwagons etc…
- The natural products wagon: Luckily for me Sanex has now brought a deodorant out that has no aluminium in and is more natural – they claim it will keep you fresh for 48 hours but yesterday after about 7 hours I once again realised that aluminium does have it uses. 🙂 I have found a stall at the Irene market that sells natural soaps, lotions and shower gel and even though it is lovely and smells divine – the smell disappear quite quickly and it is not as moisturising as the body butter from Body Shop. Toothpaste – I’m still using the coconut oil and my teeth is most definitely whiter. So the quest continues – I suppose I have to accept that I may have to use more of the natural product to get the same results a product with chemicals in.
- Feet – the pain is much better, I actually ran a personal best on a 10km on Sunday but it is still there. I’m toying with the idea to go to a fascia treatment specialist at the moment BUT it is horribly expensive AND with Christmas and all the costs related to that I don’t really have the funds available at the moment.
- School is basically finished for the year and it is quite a juggling act between keeping Zoe occupied and work.
- I’m knitting a baby blanket for a friend at the moment – I think I was a bit ambitious when I designed the pattern – I have about 10 balls of wool at any time and at the moment it is such a crows nest that I actually can’t knit anymore so I’ll have to cut off all the strands and start again. It does look very nice but it is difficult to knit with so many strands. It was supposed to be finished by the 12th of December but I don’t think that is going to happen!! The baby is due in February so I’m hoping to have it done by then.
- Just had to get in my car and go and buy the Boss coffee – between the receptionist and the office manager they can’t even get that right. I just looked at him when he started to shout and got up and went to buy coffee.
- Goodness I almost almost almost adopted another Labbie – I think if it was any other time of year I would’ve but I feel it is unfair to adopt a dog now and then go on holiday for 3 weeks
There was so much that I wanted to say but now after my little altercation with the boss, it flew out of my mind completely.
So have a lovely day and relax.