I feel although I should write something but I don’t really have anything to write about. Is this the infamous writers block?
Hmmm – OK let me do DUF’s
1. I’ve not been allowed to run since Monday. I can’t run this weekend either and I was supposed to run a marathon tomorrow.
2. The should I shouldn’t I questions racing through my mind regarding the running tomorrow – my leg doesn’t hurt so should I run?
3. Zoe was once again in a very argumenative mood yesterday – she questions everything! Drives me mad.
4. Ordered a new car but have to wait 4 months for it to arrive
1. Thankful that Zoe has such an inquisitive mind
2. Even though I’ve not been running and I’ve been eating more I haven’t gained any weight yet.
3. The Doggy parlour did a brilliant job on Daisy this week and we now have a soft fluffy pooch in the house again.
4. I don’t have to cook tonight
5. Hubby and myself is sleeping over in Secunda tonight.
6. One of the companies I worked on has moved away and I don’t have to do them anymore!
7. Got financing for a new car at prime interest rate!
1. Sleeping late tomorrow morning
2. Should I run or not? 🙂
3. Braaiing with friends tomorrow before the rugby on Loftus.
4. Lazy Sunday with nothing to do
Have a wonderful weekend!